Find out how we can help your digital transformation. Contact us to learn more.
CVE-2016-0928 PCF Open Redirects
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry Elastic Runtime 1.7.x versions older than 1.7.8 and any versions older than 1.6.30
An open redirect vulnerability has been detected with some Pivotal Cloud Foundry Elastic Runtime components.
Severity is high unless otherwise noted.
- Pivotal Elastic Runtime versions 1.7.7 and earlier 1.7.x versions
- Pivotal Elastic Runtime versions 1.6.29 and earlier versions
Users of affected versions should apply the following mitigation:
- Update your Pivotal Elastic Runtime to 1.7.8 if you are on earlier 1.7.x versions
- Update your Pivotal Elastic Runtime to 1.6.30 if you are on earlier versions
San Tran, Digital Transformation Office, Australian Government and Joe Blac and Dor Tumarkin, Cisco Security consultants