Running Pivotal Cloud Foundry on Microsoft Azure
Why run Pivotal Cloud Foundry on Microsoft Azure?
- Location. Deploy PCF in any Azure region, to ensure proximity to customers and users.
- Differentiated Services. The service broker, authored by Microsoft, exposes Azure application services natively through PCF.
- Deep Partnership. Pivotal and Microsoft have joint engineering teams working together, to ensure ongoing enhancements.
- Integrated Support. Pivotal and Microsoft have integrated support teams, workflows, and ticketing systems to offer seamless support for enterprises using PCF on Azure.
- Proven in Production. PCF on Azure is deployed in production with many enterprise accounts.
Driven by customer demand, Pivotal and Microsoft have delivered a fully self-service Pivotal Cloud Foundry in Azure to give customers the ability to run cloud-native Java and .NET applications on Microsoft’s global public cloud infrastructure.