Cloud-native application architectures and processes are becoming a proven strategy to enable fast delivery of business value.
Spring Boot and Spring Cloud are a powerful combination for building modern cloud-native application architectures that leverage industry battle-tested Spring ecosystem and 3rd party solutions to solve accompanying problems of scaling, availability and fault tolerance.
The 3-day Spring Cloud Developer course provides participants with an in-depth coverage of cloud-native and microservices patterns using Spring Cloud and Netflix components to help solve challenges associated with running distributed, cloud-native applications over a microservices architecture.
Who should attend
- Developers interested in learning how to construct scalable and fault-tolerant cloud-native applications using the Spring Cloud family of projects.
- This course assumes you have significant Java experience, and one of the following:
- Completion of Pivotal Platform Acceleration Lab for Developers (Java) course
- Completion of Pivotal’s Spring Core course
- Completion of Pivotal’s Spring Boot course
- Spring Boot experience
Instructor-led, classroom only.
This class may be taken at a Pivotal facility.
Three daysTraining brief
December 16, 2019
VILT - IST
January 14, 2020 - Live Online
March 24, 2020 - Chicago
Private onsite training provides a flexible training solution without the time and expense associated with traveling.Book Private Course