Spring Cloud Data Flow is a cloud-native programming and operating model for creating, orchestrating and deploying composable data microservices on modern runtimes. It is an updated successor to our Spring Enterprise course.
This 3-day course provides participants with the skills needed to leverage Spring Cloud Data Flow for real-time and batch data extraction, processing, and ingestion.
The course offers hands-on experience with installation and administration of Spring Cloud Data Flow; usage of the Spring Cloud Data Flow shell; creating, configuring, deploying, and scaling streams and tasks; as well as the development of custom modules including sink, processor, and source stream applications by using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Stream.
Who should attend
- Developers and architects interested in using Spring Cloud Data Flow for handling their data processing use-cases.
- Teams who want to migrate existing Spring Integration or Spring Batch projects to Spring Cloud Data Flow.
- Basic understanding of Spring and/or completion of the Core Spring course
- Familiarity with running basic OS commands from a shell/command-prompt
- Basic Java development skills, including ability to run Apache Maven commands