The Pivotal Developer (Java) Exam is designed to test and validate your understanding of and familiarity with:
- Pivotal Platform – Pivotal Application Services (PAS)
- Spring Boot
- Spring MVC
- Spring Cloud
- Cloud-native patterns and practice
During this performance-based exam, you will build a Spring Boot application in Java and deploy it to Pivotal Platform.
Our Pivotal Platform Acceleration Lab for Developers (Java) or Pivotal Platform Acceleration Lab for Application Architects (Java) courses will help you prepare for the certification exam.
Register for a free
- You'll need this to take the exam
- Please remember that your email address for your PWS account must match the one you use to register with the exam provider
Save 25% through January 31
Schedule your exam date with our exam provider
- Check your purchase confirmation email for instructions
- Take your exam. What you'll need