USN-3605-1: Sharutils vulnerability
It was discovered that Sharutils incorrectly handled certain files. An attacker could possibly use this to execute arbitrary code.
CVEs contained in this USN include: CVE-2018-1000097
Severity is medium unless otherwise noted.
- Pivotal Operations Manager is vulnerable in the following releases:
- 2.1.x versions prior to 2.1.1
- 2.0.x versions prior to 2.0.9
Users of affected versions should apply the following mitigation:
- Releases that have fixed this issue include:
- Pivotal Operations Manager: 2.1.1, 2.0.9