Find out how we can help your digital transformation. Contact us to learn more.
USN-2696-1 OpenJDK 7 Vulnerabilities
- openjdk-7 - Open Source Java implementation
Several security issues were fixed in OpenJDK 7.
Severity is medium unless otherwise noted.
- Ruby buildpack versions 1.6.1 and earlier
- Java buildpack versions 3.1 and earlier
- tc Server buildpack versions 3.1 and earlier
- Pivotal Elastic Runtime versions 1.5.2 and earlier.
Users of affected versions should apply the following mitigation:
- Pivotal has released the following buildpack updates that apply patches resolving these issues:
- Pivotal recommends that customers upgrade to the 1.5.3 versions of the Elastic Runtime product, which is now available on Pivotal Network. These new version contains an updated release of OpenJDK 7, resolving the identified vulnerabilities.