SpringOne Platform is expected to attract more than 2,000 attendees in Las Vegas this August
Keynotes include industry leaders from Bloomberg, Citi, Comcast, Netflix, Liberty Mutual, and more
Pivotal customer-led track sessions include talks led by The Home Depot, Allstate and DISH Network
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 22, 2016 – Pivotal®, the company accelerating enterprise digital transformation, today announced that its reimagined conference, SpringOne Platform, will bring together the people, process and tools essential for delivering and operating software services. Supported by world leading cloud and enterprise IT vendors, including Google, Microsoft, and EMC as Platinum sponsors, SpringOne Platform is expected to attract 2,000+ attendees, and will take place August 1-4 at the Aria in Las Vegas.
Conference attendees will learn from the startups and enterprises leveraging modern Java with Spring to connect the pieces of the software puzzle, including Comcast, Paypal, Google, The Home Depot, and Netflix.
From the Cloud Native to those just beginning to transform, there will be in-depth advanced technical topics and accessible introductory content covering agile, continuous delivery, devops, microservices, data analytics, machine learning and more.
Event highlights include:
- Keynotes from Industry Leaders:
- Ex-Netflix Cloud Architect, Adrian Cockcroft
- Citi, Brad Miller
- Bloomberg, Justin Erenkrantz
- Customer-led Speaking Sessions:
- The Home Depot: 12 Factor, or Cloud Native Apps - What EXACTLY Does that Mean for Spring Developers?
- Allstate: No Time Like the Present - Establishing Technology as a Core Competency at Allstate
- DISH Network: Modernizing the Legacy - How DISH is adapting its SOA services for a Cloud First future
- Community-led Speaking Sessions:
- Google: Containers as Application Sandboxes
- Dreamworks: How to Train Your Microservice
- Eventuate: Developing Microservices with Aggregates
- Pivotal-led Speaking Sessions:
- Cloud Native Java
- Scaling Your Product Team While Staying Agile
- I've Pair Programmed for 30,000 Hours: Ask Me Anything!
Tickets are on sale now with extended early bird pricing available until July 1, 2016. To register, please visit springoneplatform.io.
Pivotal combines our cloud-native platform, developer tools, and unique methodology to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they build and run their most important applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies to achieve strategic advantages in software development and IT operations.
©2016 Pivotal Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Pivotal is a trademark and/or registered trademark of Pivotal Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.