Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a powerful technology combination that empowers developers to reliably push new features into production in minutes, many times a day and across the world.
Pivotal and Google have worked diligently, shoulder-to-shoulder to ensure the PCF experience on GCP is world class.
PCF on GCP: Bosh and CF Basics
Enterprises can now build, deploy, and run cloud-native apps on the same infrastructure that powers Google Search, Google Maps, and YouTube.
A new way for enterprises to capitalize on Google scale and innovation.
An overview of PCF on GCP, including deployment architecture, administrative best practices, and benefits.
Why run Pivotal Cloud Foundry on Google Cloud Platform?
- Rapid Virtual Machine provisioning for scaling the platform to meet developer and user needs
- Use Google's load balancer to scale apps to 1M+ requests in seconds without the need for pre-warming
- Create multi-region global Pivotal Cloud Foundry deployments by tying them together with Google's HTTP(s) Load Balancer
- Save up to 30% with sustained use discounts for long running virtual machines
- Save up to 80% with preemptible Virtual Machines for applications that can handle virtual machine restarts
- Fully tailor your Pivotal Cloud Foundry deployment Virtual Machines with Google Compute Engine custom machine types
- Leverage Google Cloud Storage’s low cost, durable and scalable object storage as a backing store for your Pivotal Cloud Foundry deployment
- Consume many of Google’s data and machine learning services through the Google service broker, and store your application data in a resilient and distributed manner
Pivotal Cloud Foundry running on Google Cloud Platform enables customers to accelerate their software-led, digital transformation by allowing developers to push new features into production in minutes, multiple times a day, across multiple clouds, and around the world.