Operators download the service and install on their Pivotal Cloud Foundry installations. Once the service is successfully installed and configured, the exposed service plans are made available to developers through the Service Marketplace.
- MySQL for PCF offers on-demand, dedicated instance plans.
- On-Demand plans are operator-configured and enabled. Once enabled, application developers can provision a MySQL instance from a plan.
- Developers can create and destroy instances and bind and unbind them to their applications via the App Manager or cf CLI.
- Operators can configure periodic full backups to storage of their choosing. Operators can restore data to specific instances as needed.
- Operators can automatically update all deployed service instances to latest version of software when updating MySQL for PCF to a new version.
The MySQL for PCF service is available on the Pivotal Network.