A Registration Service maps tenant organizations and spaces as defined in Pivotal Apps Manager to domains within a Vormetric data security management environment. After you are registered, the Vormetric tile protects directories based on pre-configured encryption keys and policies. Domains within this management environment can isolate the management of data security policies and keys for specific Pivotal Platform instances to specific organizations or business units.
Vormetric Transparent Encryption for Pivotal Platform protects data stored within Pivotal Platform products with file and volume level at-rest encryption, access controls, and data access audit logging.
- Secures MySQL data without impacting deployment
- Remains platform-independent; cloud, on-premise or hybrid
- Focuses on the application rather than underlying infrastructure
- Avoids the need to modify containers or applications
- Protects data at rest, with policy-based encryption, audit logging, and access controls