CVE-2019-3793: Invitations Service supports HTTP connections
Pivotal Apps Manager Release, versions 665.0.x prior to 665.0.28, versions 666.0.x prior to 666.0.21, versions 667.0.x prior to 667.0.7, contain an invitation service that accepts HTTP. A remote unauthenticated user could listen to network traffic and gain access to the authorization credentials used to make the invitation requests.
Severity is high unless otherwise noted.
- Pivotal Application Service
- versions 665.0.x prior to 665.0.28
- versions 666.0.x prior to 666.0.21
- versions 667.0.x prior to 667.0.7
Users of affected versions should apply the following mitigation:
- Releases that have fixed this issue include:
- Pivotal Application Services 665.0.28, 666.0.21, 667.0.7
2019-04-12: Initial vulnerability report published.