Developers can leverage the capabilities of TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition and Pivotal Platform by using the following features:
- Design-time: TIBCO Business Studio offers a graphical user interface for visually building applications and integration processes while connecting them to a wide variety of APIs, systems, data sources, applications and platforms.
- Runtime: Using the customizable buildpack, applications can be deployed to the Pivotal Platform Elastic Runtime and tuned for the desired functional and performance requirements.
- Integration with Pivotal Services: Applications built using TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition can leverage patterns such as:
- Pivotal marketplace services and custom user provided services,
- Third-party configuration management using Spring Cloud Config,
- Service registry/discovery using Eureka.