1. Pivotal OSS Support Lifecycle:
- Open Source Community Project Major Releases will be supported for up to 3 years from the date such Release was made available for purchase and download by customers.
- Open Source Community Project Minor Releases will be supported a minimum of 12 months from the date such Release was made available for purchase and download by customers.
2. Scope of Support Services for OSS
- Pivotal provides both troubleshooting and bug-fix support for the OSS. Customers running OSS will receive committed bug fixes in the official open source project release packages according to the release cycle of each OSS project.
Please visit the Pivotal Support Services Offerings page for additional support details.
Interested in support? Submit a ticket.
Interested in Pivotal product portfolio? Contact us.
Last Update: 2/21/2017