- XCrypt Archive is deployed on any VMs or jumpbox.
- XCrypt Virtual Enterprise Key Manager is deployed on any network node.
- Modifications are made to call XCrypt Archive CLI from BOSH Backup and Restore (BBR).
- Customer uses BBR according to their existing workflow.
Zettaset XCrypt Archive for PCF protects your backup artifacts with strong encryption. Integrated with CF BOSH Backup and Restore, it transparently and automatically encrypts and restores backup artifacts. Zettaset’s software-defined encryption platform is a software-only design, which provides high level security and enables it to easily scale out as needed.
Secure PCF Backup Artifacts
XCrypt Archive enables DevOps users to transparently and automatically encrypt and restore backup artifacts.
Automate Backup Encryption
Encrypts and decrypts artifacts as they stream to or from the backup store, either on the jumpbox or Concourse task, ensuring end-to-end security.
Scale to Any Size Data Store
XCrypt Archive is a software-based encryption tool that scales up or down effortlessly with your backup artifacts.
Zettaset is a software-defined encryption provider whose products protect against data theft and can be transparently deployed across all physical and virtual environments. Its products are designed for medium to large enterprises that deal with sensitive information that would expose them, financially and reputationally, in the event of a breach. Unlike traditional solutions that are appliance-based, Zettaset is a cost-effective, software-only solution that is easy to deploy, does not impact performance, and scales with your business from on premise to the cloud. Zettaset’s products:
- Deploy on commodity hardware and can be maintained by existing IT staff
- Require no changes to applications and database
- Have negligible performance impact on existing processes
- Help customers meet regulatory & corporate compliance requirements
The BOSH add-on is documented with instructions for setup and operation
Available as a Linux-Supported add-on
Automatically add software to virtual machines managed by BOSH. Eliminates need for associated custom manifests
“Pivotal Cloud Foundry is at the forefront of cloud native application development and deployment, and we are proud to deliver XCrypt Archive for PCF. Our artifact encryption product for BOSH Backup and Restore provides Pivotal Cloud Foundry users with an automated and transparent cryptographic solution that protects and scales with their DevOps deployments.”
Jim Vogt, President and CEO, Zettaset