Pivotal Cloud Foundry operators create and register Pivotal Cloud Cache service plans:
- Download Pivotal Cloud Cache tile to create service plans.
- Define VMs: memory, CPU, disk size.
- Set quotas: maximum cluster size, maximum number of clusters.
- Upload and register the tile with Services Marketplace.
App developers can self-serve by instantly provision on-demand Pivotal Cloud Cache clusters:
- Access Pivotal Cloud Cache tile through the Services Marketplace.
- Create a BOSH managed service instance (cache cluster) using the on-demand service broker.
- Bind app to the service through an easy to use interface.